SSM Health St. Mary's Foundation - Janesville offers several ways to give, to help meet your personal needs and choices. Options include:
- Annual unrestricted gifts that can be used for the greatest needs of the hospital
- Restricted gifts for special projects that help fulfill the hospital's mission
- Capital campaign gifts for large capital projects for the hospital
- Memorial and tribute gifts in memory of or in honor of a person or an event, like a birthday or anniversary. Explore the memorial brick opportunities in our Healing Garden.
There Are Several Ways to Support Your Hospital
An outright contribution includes cash, securities (stocks, bonds and
mutual fund shares), tangible personal property or real estate. Contributions
from retirement accounts can also be beneficial to both the charity and the
Life Insurance & Other Beneficiary Designations
You can name SSM Health St. Mary’s Foundation as a beneficiary on your
existing life insurance policy, financial accounts, or retirement accounts. You
may also wish to establish or purchase one for gifting to the hospital.
Additional tax benefits may be available for this giving option.
A bequest to SSM Health St. Mary's Foundation is a meaningful way to express what is important to you when your estate is distributed. You have the opportunity to provide to undesignated funds used to improve the overall level of care at the hospitals or to designated funds. Call SSM Health St. Mary's Foundation for more information about your options.
A trust can be created to benefit yourself, your family and SSM Health
St. Mary’s Hospital – Janesville. A living trust offers revocability, thus
allowing you to retain control.
Current giving opportunities include:
- Unrestricted fund (used for the greatest needs identified by hospital Administration)
- Healing Garden fund
- Equipment fund
- Chapel fund
Donations to the foundation are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Call 608-373-8015 for more information.